Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Gai Beach | Tiberias

Gai Beach | Water Park

Gai Beach, Tiberias, was one of our little adventures last week.  My Mother-in-law's work place organized the trip for employees and family. It's been awhile since I visited the Galilee and a field trip with Safta (Grandma) was long over-due.


What a blast we had! Gai Beach has a water slide park, wave pool, kids water park, beach and hotel.



I could hardly contain my own excitement upon entering the facility and I headed directly towards the first kiddie slide with my two eager little boys ... well, my youngest is always hesitant about everything at first and with good reason I suppose! My first attempt turned out to be a black and blue bruise on my behind after mis-judging the speed verses landing! With my youngest on my lap he suddenly found himself underwater momentarily and while we both came up from 3 feet of water gasping for air my eldest gave a look of disbelief....are you ok? Ok, so he didn't want to go again and sitting for the next week was painful for me but even despite our little incident it was the most fun any kid or adult could have in one day!

We spent hours sliding, swimming, eating, playing, and we went back and forth frequently between the beach and the water park.

Thanks for so much FUN Safta!








with Safta:))








For more information you can leave me a comment or visit the website Gai Beach Hotel

A review on Gai Beach:
 Trip Advisor:
"Amazing" - We didn't stay at the hotel, but spent the day at the attached waterpark. It was awesome!!! I was there with 5 kids ages 10, 8, 6, 4 and 1, lawn chairs and shade everywhere, you can take the plastic chairs INTO the pools, laid back Israeli style so the lifeguards let you go down the slides any way you want, kinneret beach front, mini pool area for the little ones, wave pool, it was amazing. i'm american from ny but I speak fluent hebrew so i guess it helps. no kosher certificate at the food and open on shabbos, but plenty of kosher ice creams, ices and drinks to get, and you can bring in your own food too. Really a highlight of our trip!!!

  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...